Fullerton College is a National Center of Academic Excellence for Cyber Defense
The Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency have designated Fullerton College’s Cybersecurity program as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE-CD).
NEW DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATE
Fullerton College’s Business Division Announces a NEW DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATE. The certificate (18 units) will provide hands-on practical training for those wanting to learn about and use digital marketing tools. The courses are completed online and provide skills to find high paying part/full-time job or start your own business. For example, Digital Marketing jobs can pay up to $25+/hour.
This unique program will allow you to learn the skills needed to get a job in digital marketing and start working right away. The 1-unit classes are also great for those needing to enhance skills in just one or more area. These courses are offered every semester.
Digital Marketing Certificate (18 Units to Complete)
Core Courses (9 Units)
- MKT 151 F Digital Marketing
- BUS 170 F Principles of E-Business
- CIS 152 F Web Design I
Plus, Technical/Skills Courses (9 Units) (1 unit each, 6 weeks each)
- MKT 160 F Introduction to Digital Marketing
- MKT 161 F Web Design for Digital Marketing
- MKT 162 F Search Engine Optimization
- MKT 163 F Search Engine Marketing
- MKT 164 F Online Advertising
- MKT 165 F Content Considerations
- MKT 166 F Social Media Marketing
- MKT 167 F Email Marketing
- MKT 168 F Digital Analytics Tools
- MKT 169 F Digital Marketing CAPSTONE
All skill courses can be completed in one semester